When You Want To Explore The World.
Our Book Reviews Can Assist You In Finding That Book.
Why do people read a book?
For many different reasons.
To learn about something, to know something better, to seek new ideas, to confirm their thoughts, to get inspired, and much more.
A book can make them happy, give them a sense of empowerment, and enhance their perspective on the world around them.
A book can give them easy access to a wide range of research and the depth of experience on a topic that interests them. It provides them with a sense of achievement.
So many people reach out to books when they need to or want to transform their lives.
With such a large number of books that are written, you can always find so many stories dealing with every aspect of human life.
Below you can find a list of such interesting books
- Can We Choose To Be Happy? Review Of Habits Of A Happy Brain By Loretta BreuningHabits Of A Happy Brain by Loretta Breuning The human brain inclines toward survival and the feeling of survival keeps the brain happy. That is the main point of this book. Loretta Breuning has based her book Habits of a Happy Brain on scientific research. She has used her professional and personal experiences to simplify … Read more
- Imelda Lahoz Argel – Her Life Radiates Inspiration and CourageImelda Lahoz Argel has shared her whole life in her book A Pebble That Floats – A Memoir To Inspire. Her life story is inspirational for many reasons. It is interesting to read how she achieved all her personal and professional milestones. It is inspiring how Imelda strove to do her best in every situation … Read more
- A List of Good Books To Read – 5 Different Stories by 5 Different PeopleEach of these 5 books is interesting and unique. These are the stories of different people belonging to various parts of the world. They represent different eras, different cultures, and different situations. The common thread of all these books is that they talk about people’s lives and experiences. All these stories are informative, inspiring, and … Read more
- Jhumpa Lahiri And Her Linguistic Adventure In ItalyJhumpa Lahiri, the daughter of Indian immigrants, was born in England and grew up in America. Now she lives in Italy. She is a born writer and started writing quite early in her life. While in college, Jhumpa wrote short stories for Harvard Review, The New Yorker, and Story Quarterly. She began her glorious writing … Read more
- Beautiful North East India Sketched In A TravelogueNorth East India – Beautiful, Mesmerizing, and Fascinating – An Exploration Of Its Hidden Potential The book Backpacking North East India – A Curious Journey by Abhijeet Deshpande, explores and captures the unique charm of this part of India. The main aim is to highlight the unrealized tourism potential that these states have. Abhijeet feels that people, … Read more